Buy all Deep Sea (DSE) products like generator controllers, energy meters, panel meters, synchronization controllers, auto mains failures (AMF), auto transfer switches (ATS), generator battery chargers, etc. in Pakistan. You can buy DSE4510-MKII-CHN Manual & Auto Genset controller online anywhere from Pakistan or by visiting Electronic Power House (EPH) and Tetralink Technologies (TLT) in Lahore who are the distributors of Deep Sea (DSE) in Pakistan. All original Deep Sea products are available at very reasonable and best prices in Pakistan.
- Alternator frequency & CAN speed sensing in one variant
- Largest back-lit icon display in its class
- Heated display option
- Real time clock provides accurate event logging
- Fully configurable via the fascia or PC using USB communication
- Extremely efficient power save mode
- 3 phase generator sensing
- Compatible with 600 V ph to ph nominal systems
- Generator/load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf)
- Accumulated power monitoring (kW h, kVA h, kVAr h)
- Generator overload protection (kW)
- Generator/load current monitoring and protection
- Fuel and start outputs (configurable when using CAN)
- 2 configurable DC outputs
- 3 configurable analog/digital inputs
- 4 configurable digital inputs
- Configurable staged loading outputs
- 3 engine maintenance alarms
- Engine speed protection
- Engine hours counter
- Engine pre-heat
- Engine run-time scheduler
- Engine idle control for starting & stopping
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Start on low battery voltage
- Configurable remote start input
- 1 alternative configuration
- Comprehensive warning, electrical trip or shutdown protection upon a fault condition
- LCD alarm indication
- Event log (50)
The DSE4510 Auto Start Control Module and the DSE4520 Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module are suitable for a wide variety of single gen-set applications.
Whilst maintaining functions included within higher end controllers, such as a generator or load power monitoring, the DSE45xx range of especially compact controllers provide the user with the ultimate size to feature ratio.
Monitoring engine speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power, and fuel level, the modules will give comprehensive engine and alternator protection. This will be indicated on the largest back-lit LCD icon display in its class via an array of warnings, electrical trips and shutdown alarms.
Electronic J1939 (CAN) and non-electronic (alternator frequency sensing) engine support for diesel, gas and petrol engines all in one variant. With a number of flexible inputs, outputs and protections, the module can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications. Through USB Communication both modules can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software or can be fully configured through the module’s front panel editor.
All DSE products are supported by the DSE global technical support team which gives our customers and end-users access to 24-hour system help and advice.